+ 1.1. Short acquaintance to the car
+ 2. Engines A3E, А5D
+ 3. Greasing system
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Ignition system
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. A transmission
+ 9. Axes and power shafts
+ 10. A suspension bracket
- 11. Wheels and tyres
11.2. Recommendations about replacement of tyres
11.3. Check of pressure of air and a condition of tyres
11.4. Palpation of wheels
11.5. Shift of wheels
11.6. Balancing of wheels
+ 12. A steering
+ 13. Brake system
+ 14. A body
+ 15. Air central air
+ 16. The electric equipment
Wheels and tyres support car weight, will amortise insignificant blows from a carriageway and transfer the efforts arising at accelerations, braking and movement to turns.
Traffic safety is provided with reliable landing of the tyre to a rim and good coupling of the tyre with a road covering.
Optimum performance data of tyres are reached only in case of installation on all wheels of the car of tyres of one design.
1. Do not use a wheel or the tyre except the recommended types.
2. Aluminium wheel disks are easily scratched, therefore at their sink it is necessary to use only a soft fabric, but in no event – rigid brushes. Do not allow boiling water to contact to wheels.
3. If on aluminium wheel disks alkaline solutions (road salt) have got, it is necessary to wash out as soon as possible their pure water that will exclude their damage.
4. Whenever possible it is necessary to avoid contact of tyres to oils, greasings and fuel.
5. Before removal of wheels it is necessary to make corresponding marks on them so that at return installation it was possible to keep a former direction of rotation of tyres.